Sunday, June 5, 2011

A couple of 1st......


This post marks a couple of "firsts" for us!!!!

The first......
this is the official first (of hopefully many) posts from my iPad!!! Assuming this works out well, especially since I just got suckered into the $2.99 app to do this post(haha), I will be able to post things more often and see everyone's comments a lot easier!!!!!

And 2nd......
I am starting the largest painting project I have done. As such, I thought I would share this awesome occasion with everyone along the way!!!

Here is the first step of the "rough-in" as I call it....




This is a 36x48 canvas......I'm actually a little scared, at this point, of it's size, lol!!!! Especially since every canvas has an personality and opinion of it's own!!! Hopefully this one is a bit mild and likes my ideas!!!!! We shall see......

 photo signature.png

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy "first's" ladies!! I look forward to seeing your big project from start to finish! :)

Nicole

Post a Comment