Saturday, June 18, 2011

Next....

Ok, sorry for the long delay.... I have just been so busy with projects lately.... So here is the long awaited next step in my oversized project!!!!



This is my inspiration for the painting.... So my next step is now trying to recreate this!!! Very fun, but time consuming....



So.... This is step one in recreating it .... My rough draft...... But since it will be multi-dimensional, I think this will get very interesting before I finish it!!!!

Now.... Here is some of what has been pre-occupying me......

Some letters for my little man.... We will hang these then add a custom frame with similar distressing to create a large 3D art piece for his room.... I'll post a final pict soon!!!!




This is a chore chart for our very good friends and their sweet lil' one (Christian's g-friend!! :-p )




And sorry for the shadow, I took it early in am before we left for Dallas!

Ok, I promise to update more often now!!! I am working up ideas for our prize winner, so that project will come to life soon!!! And as always, Picts to follow!!!:-))
Now, off to start painting...
Take care all, and happy father's day to all you Dad's out there!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
 photo signature.png

1 comments:

Christie said...

C's lil g-friend looves her chore chart and the "mileys" she gets for doing her chores ;)

Post a Comment